David Tobin J.D., CIMA® I have been advising high net worth individuals and families on their financial security since 1989. Throughout my career I have worked at some of the industry’s top firms where I have worked with small business owners, professionals, corporate executives and families with inherited wealth. I specialize in providing guidance to families on topics ranging from investment management, financial planning and tax savings to multi-generational estate planning. Listening to your goals, aspirations for the future and factoring in your personal risk tolerance is an integral part of the way I do business. The process of developing a strategic financial plan will address how to grow your wealth tax-efficiently, protect your assets and ultimately leave a legacy to your loved ones and community.
I work closely with your team of advisors, including your attorney, accountant and other advisors, to insure that a comprehensive plan is coordinated and implemented to meet your family’s needs.
- Albany Law School of Union University – Juris Doctorate
- Ithaca College – Bachelor of Science in Finance; Minor in Economics
- University of Pennsylvania – Wharton Executive Education – Investment Management
- Juris Doctor (not practicing law)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Certified Wealth Strategist
- Chester County Council Boy Scouts of America- Executive Board (2009-2015)
- Chair of the Planned Giving Committee
- Chair of the Investment Committee
- Eastern Regional School District Advisory Council (2012-current)
- Eastern Regional School District Evaluation Advisory Committee (2012-current)
- Jewish Federation-Philadelphia Estate Planners Advisory Committee (2004-2012)
- Voorhees Girls Softball Association- Executive Board (VGSA 2009-2010)