Putting My Clients’ Interests First
I believe in placing my clients’ best interests first. Therefore, I am proud to commit to the following five fiduciary principles:
- I will always put my clients’ best interests first.
- I will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
- I will not mislead clients, and I will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- I will avoid conflicts of interest.
- I will fully disclose and fairly manage, in my clients’ favor, any unavoidable conflicts.