Tobin Investment Planning LLC can help – if you find yourself faced with one or more of these situations:
- Successful business executive or professional who does not have time to research and monitor an investment portfolio.
- Concerned about your ability to retire and in need of a financial review and advice.
- Confused about social security election options.
- Concerned about your children affording college.
- Recently widowed and looking for help investing.
- Structuring the sale of a business and in need of help investing the proceeds.
- Received an inheritance and not sure how to invest it.
- Getting divorced and in need of help managing financial assets.
- Unhappy with your broker and would like to investigate the advantages of using an independent registered investment adviser.
- Looking to start planning to grow assets for retirement.
- Changing employment and seeking to roll a 401(k) into an IRA with more investment flexibility.
To learn more about how Tobin Investment Planning LLC can assist you with your specific financial objectives.