Ensuring that your wishes with regard to estate planning are properly addressed is critical to the financial future of your family. Structuring your plan with an eye towards your entire family will ensure that your wealth will be structured tax-efficiently and protected for maximum effectiveness. The planning process can assist in recommending ways to carry out desired wealth transfers during your lifetime through gifting or testamentary planning.
Without proper planning taxes can represent the largest expense you will encounter. Proper planning can eliminate or minimize taxes that could otherwise consume up to 60% of an individual’s wealth.
Trust and Estate Planning
- Will, power of attorney and trust design review
- Family gift planning strategies
- Tax minimization strategies
- Document locator
- Charitable trust planning
- Asset selection
- Account ownership and beneficiary titling
- Risk management identification
- Insurance review (no sales)