Who Are They?
- Financial fraudsters are after your assets.
- Identity thieves steal your personal information (often to then commit financial fraud).
What Do They Want? Your Money and Your Life
- Social Security Numbers, passports, driver’s licenses, and similar identifying information.
- Financial account and credit card numbers.
- Passwords (or insights about you that help them guess at weak ones).
- Your and family members’ contact information (name, address, phone, e-mail).
- Your and family members’ ...