Transparency & Trust Are at the Cornerstone
Of Everything We Do
We’re an independent advisory firm by choice. Why? When David founded the firm, he established a fiduciary oath as a cornerstone of the advisory practice. During his 30+ years in the financial services industry, he's seen firsthand the impact fiduciary advice can have on a client’s life.
What Does Being a Fee-Only Firm Mean?
Simply put, we work for you - and only you. 100% of our earnings come from the fees our clients pay us. That means that our only loyalty is to you and your financial well-being.
- No Hidden Fees
- No Commissions
- No Insurance or Annuity Sales
- Recommendations Only in Your Best Interest
- I will always put my clients’ best interests first.
- I will act with prudence; that is, with the skill, care, diligence, and good judgment of a professional.
- I will not mislead clients, and I will provide conspicuous, full and fair disclosure of all important facts.
- I will avoid conflicts of interest.
- I will fully disclose and fairly manage, in my clients’ favor, any unavoidable conflicts.
- David M. Tobin
Our Fiduciary Pledge to You
David created a fiduciary oath when he founded our firm. When we give expert investment and financial planning advice, we put your interests first and back it up by signing a fiduciary oath that we are proud to uphold each and every day.
If you're currently seeking advice from a broker, think about it - have they offered you a fiduciary pledge in writing? For most, the answer is no, because brokers are not held to the same standard of fiduciary care as independent financial advisors.
Could You & Your Wealth Benefit From Trustworthy Solutions?
Learn About Our Services